Join us on March 24th at 1pm EST.
Every year, health systems spend $45B on capital equipment that on average sits idle for 90% of its useful life. Navigation systems, specialty surgical tables, lasers, and ultrasounds are just a few of the equipment types that health systems can share in order to increase utilization and save money.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The top reasons medical equipment sits idle
- The best service lines and equipment for sharing
- Key considerations when moving sensitive equipment
- Gaining buy-in across the system for sharing equipment
- How to scale a sharing initiative across your system
- How to measure the value and savings delivered by a sharing initiative
We will close the webinar with a demo of the Cohealo platform, providing an overview of how the system tracks equipment utilization, identifies sharing opportunities, and seamlessly manages asset mobilizations.